An expert in the field of emotions. A world pioneer in the area of applied neuronscience.
For 20 years, he’s been conducting research and consultations on emotions in communication and management.
- Professor at the School of Business at Stellenbosch University in Cape Town (South Africa). Over the years he has been associated with the Institute of Psychology at the Polish Academy of Sciences and Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin (Poland),
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities (Poland) and Renmin in Beijing (China). A Fulbright scholar, winner of the (Polish) President’s and Prime Minister’s awards, EY Financial Challenger competition finalist – Entrepreneur of the Year 2015.
- Founder of two companies:
- NEUROHM – Conducts research on emotions and engagement for HR departments, sales and marketing
- DIGITAL EMOTIONS – Creates applications that engage to getting to know yourself and develop your talents.
- He trains in the infotainment formula, how to use neuroknowledge in professional and private life. It inspires managers and business leaders all over the world. He has performed in 47 countries on 5 continents. Author of a popular science bestseller Emo Sapiens. Harmony of emotions and reason and a guide Take care of yourself to care of others with Ula Dąbrowska. Forbes columnist.
Winner of the President of the Republic of Poland Award
Winner of the Polish Prime Minister's Award
Winner of the Prize of the Foundation of Polish Science
Winner of the Fulbright Scholarship
Honorary Member of the Executive Club
Finalist of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 competition
Meet my team
Weronika Executive Assistant
Jędrzej Design Manager
Ula Chief Editor